Cybersecurity under stress, along with audit will success
9 Aralık @ 19:00 - 20:30
Speaker: Arnulfo Espinosa Domínguez
Arnulfo is an Electronics and Communications Engineer with over 18 years of professional experience. It is an Accredited Trainer of CISA, CISM, CSX Fundamentals & CSX Audit and holds CIA, CRISC, CDPSE, COBIT 5 F/I certifications.
He has participated as a keynote speaker at various congresses, summits and events related to Security, Audit, Privacy, Risks, Fraud, Fintech, Innovation, Digital Transformation, Control and IT Governance around the world.
He collaborated as an advisor, auditor and consultant in several important companies in the field of Financial Services, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Chemistry, Services, Retail and Entertainment.
An active ISACA volunteer, since 2005 has served in different roles and was President of ISACA Chapter Monterrey for 4 years (2015-2019) receiving the “Outstanding Chapter Leader Award” in 2019 from ISACA for his leadership and inspiring attitude and collaboration with Mexican ISACA chapters.
He currently is serving as:
- IT Audit & Fraud Director at one of the largest Financial Groups in México.
- Presides at national level the IT Audit Subcommittee at ABM (Association of Banks in México) composed of representatives of all banks in the country.
- Representative of Mexico in the FELABAN (Latin-American Federation of Banks) thru the ABM (Association of Banks in México).
- Immediate Past President at ISACA Monterrey Chapter.
- CSX Liaison en ISACA Monterrey Chapter.
- Licenced Professor of Audit and Administration in one the largest universities in México.
- President of the Tech and Cybersecurity Commitee at IMEF (largest association of finance executives in México).
- President & CEO of ARES Alliance.
He is the current winner of the 2020 ISACA John Kuyers Global Award for Best Speaker.
In addition, he is a lead guitar in different rock / metal groups, he solves a rubik square in a few seconds, he is the creator of Reflective Cyberhumorism and is globally recognized as “The AudiTHOR”.