Skip to content
To Join ISACA Istanbul
- Follow the steps on www.isaca.org/membership (ISACA Istanbul Chapter must be chosen as the Local Chapter.)
- To Join the General Assembly, you must follow the listed below.
- Filling the Membership Application Form (To download Membership Application Form click here.)
- Passport-size photo – We need 4 of them (The name and surname of member must be written on the back of the pictures)
- Copy of the birth certificate or passport
- Residency Certificate
- You should send the documents to Chapter Office (For address click here.) in an envelope “ISACA Üyelik İşlemleri” written on it .
- You should also send the scanned copies of documents to email@example.com
- Membership of the candidate must be accepted as described in Bylaws during General Assembly.
- Members can attend to the Chapter meetings and trainings without charge. Click here to see the recent events.
- Members usually benefit from the special discounts on ISACA publications, researches and International events.
- Members benefit from the discounts on special trainings of ISACA and partner bodies.
- Members join the community of professionals from IT Governance, Risk, Compliance and Security areas and can build a social network.
- Members can benefit from the business opportunities that are published on website.
- Members can benefit from a comprehensive collection of nearly all ISACA/ITGI published books and more than 525 third-party titles.
- Members can benefit from special discounts on training courses of CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC certifications.
- Members can benefit from special discounts on CSX Nexus certification documents and certification exams.