Website EnerjiSA Enerji A.Ş.
- Design security controls in projects
- Provide consultancy on information security related topics
- Domain competencies in a number of IT-risk-related disciplines, including Information Security, IT risk management, Cybersecurity, IT audit, business continuity management, privacy and compliance.
- Assess and enhance the security maturity of the company computing systems and network infrastructure,
- Design the internal controls (DLP, SIEM, Websense, etc) to ensure compliance to security policies and procedures,
- Review the processes and systems to ensure adherence with corporate security policies and handle information and cyber security incidents,
- Conduct security reviews, vulnerability assessment
- University degree preferably in Computer, Electronics, Industrial Engineering, MIS or similar discipline from reputable universities,
- 5 years of work experience in cyber security related area,
- CISSP, CISA, GWASP certificates will be an asset,
- Knowledge of Firewall, remote access, IPS/IDS, DLP, SIEM will be an asset,
- Familiar with COBIT, ISO/IEC 27001, BS25999, PCI-DSS,
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English,
- Enthusiasm for cyber security,
- Passion for quality and continuous improvement of processes,
- No military service obligation for male candidates,
- No restrictions to travel.
Başvuru için kişisel bilgilerinizi gönderin email@example.com