CISA ® – Certified Information System Auditor
CISA is a globally recognized certification for IS audit, control, and security professionals with 3 –5 years of experience in these roles. CISAs are recognized internationally as professionals with the credibility to leverage standards, manage vulnerabilities, ensure compliance, offer solutions, institute controls and deliver value to the enterprise. Often, CISA is a mandatory qualification for employment as an IT auditor.
For more details about CISA Cram Course organized by ISACA Istanbul Chapter (training fee, fare and venue) check our Training Schedule.
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems (21 percent)
- Governance and Management of IT (17 percent)
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation (12 percent)
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support (23 percent)
- Protection of Information Assets (27 percent)
** CISA certification is required in order to complete IT audits as mandated by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, the regulation authority of Banking Sector in Turkey.